Over 1000 products in one place!
Get to know our Product Range – Check our Product Overview! On 44 pages we’ve shown over 1000 products, described more than 10 ventilation systems and reviewed all our certificates, technical approvals as well as selection software that supports our clients.
Examples of our ventilation systems:
- The SPIRAL-System is a proven system of quick-coupled spiral ducts and fittings provided with factory-installed EPDM gaskets. The gaskets provide leak-proof and durable joints between SPIRAL®system components. The system components are available in a full range of diameters from Ø80 to Ø1250 mm. SPIRAL system meets the requirements of PN-EN 12237 for air tightness class D (Certificate no. 0103/07).
- Components of the FIX-System suspension are made from galvanized steel or stainless steel and they meet the requirements of the BRI (ITB) Technical Recommendation no. RT ITB - 1112/2008 Includes: EQVS, EQZS, EQLS, CLR, CLRL, TKN, KLQ, PG, TK, LDB, PB.
- Roof installation accessories are a range of fixtures and tools for easy and safe suspension of round and square ventilation ducts. Roof installation accessories are a range of modular roof support kits and roof feet, as well as other accessories that make the assembly easy and fast. Sets of roof supports can be used on flat roofs and slightly sloped roof. Roof support kit consist of perfectly matched elements - roof feet, sections of channel, screws, nuts, etc.
- FLX-REKU is a complete ventilation system which comprises ventilation ducts, plenum boxes, air dampers and other components for building ventilation solutions with heat-recovery units. The system comes very handy when heavy-duty and flexible ducts are required. The high circumferential rigidity allows burying the ducts in concrete.
- The EPP duct system is made of expanded polypropylene. The system has a number of design and installation advantages: low weight, quick installation (no additional connectors or screws required), no additional insulation is required since the material itself is already an insulator, easy to cut using hand tools, no thermal bridges. Thermal conductivity: λ=0.039 [W / m * k].
- SQUER-System - rectangular ducts and fittings.
- The IZOL®system is a registered tradename of pre-insulated ventilation ducts and fittings for indoor and outdoor systems. All system components are provided with inner and outer steel sheet cladding, and a thermal-insulation layer in between. The nominal diameter range of 100-500 mm always refers to the inner diameter of ducts and fittings. There are 3 types of insulation available: 25 / 50 / 100 mm.
- Ducts and fittings insulated with rubber foam Fovent®system. The insulation made of rubber mat is available in 4 sizes: 9, 13, 19 and 25 mm.
- Insulated fittings IZOL-SAFE System designated for marine applications. Bend with air-insulation and duct with wool based insulation.
- OFF-SHORE ventilation ducts and fitting - Circular ducts and fittings made of galvanized metal sheets, stainless steel 1.4404, wall thickness in stainless steel fittings from 0,8 up to 1,25 mm depending on diameterr. Swelling gasket for high temperatures purposes.
- Ventilation systems made of plastics are widely used in many areas and sectors where the conventional materials, such as plated steel or stainless steel become insufficient due to their limitations. Plastics have traditionally been used in laboratories, chemical industry or spaces of high purity grade.
- TRANS-Quick is a modern clamp-together ducting system intended for industrial dust extraction. Quick assembly and disassembly, using pull rings to connect components - which can be reused and reassembled.Ducts and fittings are manufactured from galvanised steel sheet 0.7 and 0.9 mm in thickness using butt welding method, components are joined with clamps equipped with a gasket.
- Circular smoke extraction ducts and fittings SMOKE-SYSTEM.
In our product offer You can also find:
- Heat recovery unit
- Filters prevent contaminants from flowing with the air supplied into rooms and ventilation ductwork.
- Valves and ventilation grillse
- Ventilation duct silencers
- Ventilation dampers, vav flow regulatores and actuators
- Duct heaters
- Access doors
- Duct fans
- Roof hoods and cowls
- Fire dampers and valves
Moreover, our products are tested and certified by:
RISE - Research Institutes of Sweden AB Certification (former SITAC)
Air Tightness Certificate for Ventilation Ductwork System - air tightness class D according to EN 12237:2003 - round spiral ducts and ductwork fittings with seals.
The Building Information Foundation RTS sr
M1 Cleanliness class for air handling components:
- Ventilation spiral ducts
- Pressed bends, reducers, T-pieces and take-offs
- Segmented bends, reducers, T-pieces, take-offs, male couplings, offsets
- Air dampers: regulating, shut-off, iris, multi blade
TÜV Rheinland Polska
Certificate of production quality:
- Round ventilation ducts and fittings
- Mounting accessories
- Regulating, shut-off, non-return and iris dampers
- Ventilation silencers
Instytut Techniki Budowlanej ITB (The Building Research Institute)
Technical approvals and certificates of constancy of performance
- STRUT assembly system
- Suspended mounting elements
- Flexible ducts - fire classification
- Fire dampers
Passive House Institute
Certificate for HRU-PremAIR-450 heat recovery unit confirming compliance with the highest energy efficiency requirements.
and many others.